Monday, March 14, 2011

design change!

Long time readers will recognize that I've completely revamped the design of this blog! If you've also been following my personal musical developments, then you will be familiar with this design - it integrates quite cleanly into my musical project.

Why did I do this? Well, for starters, the size of the old website had become obsolete - the standard size of youtube videos became much larger than the width of the website.  It is also a reflection of the fact that the increased capabilities of the average computer, as well as the average internet connection speed has gone up significantly since the last design.

Finally, the purpose of this blog might slightly change - although it will continue to cover interesting musical things, there might be times when I post about developments about my own projects as well.

All these considerations combined, the design has now changed! A little sad, but should be for the better!


No comments:

Post a Comment