Monday, August 10, 2009

Simulating a Guitar with your Voice

I seem to be posting about vocals a lot lately...

Continuing on with the trend, here is a neat clip of a guy simulating a guitar with his voice, and - I presume - effects pedals. It's actually quite indistinguishable from the real guitars which are playing along side him, so I found it quite impressive.

We've all seen beatboxers simulate drums, cymbals, and all kinds of synth sounds and DJ scratches, as well as the "mouth trumpet", but I don't think guitars are that common. I've seen a couple other videos of people doing it, but it's never quite blown me away in its accuracy like this video. I tried to find out more about this guy, or where this came from, but I haven't had any luck. If anyone knows, please share!

Makes me realize what an awesome instrument we all have. What other instruments do you think could be simulated with your mouth?


The Man is Playing Guitar with His Mouth - The best video clips are here

No comments:

Post a Comment